Although we are extremely excited to be reopening our doors to you on the 8th of June, we are even more excited to be presenting our new Online Store to you.
We want to assure you that we are taking all precautions whilst Packing your Orders in store.
- All packing areas and surfaces are disinfected before and after each order is packed
- Gloves and masks are worn while packing your orders
Our 'PickUp' in store option is a great alternative for people who are local but aren't yet comfortable spending time in stores. You can tell us a time that suits you to collect your Order and we will have it ready for you to grab and go.
While we are delighted to have our online store up and running, we are also extremely looking forward to having customers old and new in our store. We are also taking extra Precautions in Store to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers is maintained.
- A sanitising station is situated on entry, whereby customers must sanitise hands and/or wear supplied gloves
- A strict social distancing policy will be in place, with only two customers permitted in store at once
- We have tried to minimise the amount of clothing per rail to make it easier for customers to browse with less touching of garments
- For now, we have made the decision to close the dressing rooms unless there are extenuating circumstances
We want to assure you that Our Store is going to remain as welcoming as ever, these are all implemented for yours and our safety.